|These boxes have two vents to help the steam release and in turn to keep your pizza crusts crispy and fish and chip boxes less soggy
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
- Vents - to aid steam release
- Carry handle - strap allows easier carrying
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
| The boxes have a black plastic carry strap which helps when using the boxes for deliveries
External: 41cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 40.4cm (H)
Internal: 35cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 33cm (H)
Capacity: 40 litres Weight: 1.23kg 1.3kg with strap
Holds: 8 x 12” pizza boxes
| Ideal for delivering hot, chilled or frozen food as the temperature is maintained for 4+ hours...deliver hot dinners to the elderly or frozen deserts to students
Cambro Go Boxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 hours. They are great for outside catering, meals on wheels, general food delivery etc.
The insulated boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable. The insulation is 3cm thick and have two vents. (shown with arrows)
Each box has two ergonomic, integrated handles which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe. Each box has a plastic carry strap, which allows the box to be carried in one hand while delivering. Please note the handle supplied will be black in colour.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the recessed exterior wall, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe and are ideal in a delivery and catering environment.
To view video about the range click here
Transporting Hot food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 87°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will reduce to 81.2°C
Transporting Cold food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 0.3°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will increase to 1.4°C