Backpack Designed by Take Eat Away™ ideal for delivering either hot or cold food
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap for comfort for the user
- Adjustable padded waist band for comfort and stability when carrying
- Two handles with Velcro grab handle on either side of the bag
- Access to contents by double chunky zips on front panel
- Foam and foil lined to maintain temperature
- Foil lined for easy wipe clean
- Stitched reflective panel on front and the straps for safety when using in the evening
- Webbing straps which are double stitched for added strength
- One removeable shelf with rigid sides, to maintain shape & rigidity of bag
The delivery backpack can be used for much more than just delivering pizzas…munch boxes, breakfasts in a box, afternoon teas and cakes
External: 37cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 45cm (H)
Internal: 36cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 44cm (H)
or 14" (L) x 16" (W) x 17" (H)
Capacity: 63 litres Weight: 1.65 kg
Holds: 14” Pizza Box Stock Code: T95
To see a video of the backpack click here
The backpack is light in weight and ideal for those who are delivering on a bike or scooter
This delivery backpack has a removeable shelve and has been designed to accommodate containers of all shapes, sizes, and designs. As a guideline the bag holds 14” Pizza Box.
Each bag has rucksack padded shoulder straps, an adjustable chest strap and an adjustable waist band for comfort and stability for the user. Also, two handles on either side of the bag on which helps the user when removing the rucksack.
The main access to the bag is via a zipped section, when both chunky zips are opened it allows access to stack items within the bag.
The bags are foam and foil lined for great insulation and are easily wiped over to keep clean.
The Delivery Backpack has one removeable shelf system which is attached to the inside of the bag with strong Velcro. The shelf can be removed to allow the bag to folded and stored away when not in use.
We have supplied our bags to thousands of take-aways, catering companies, restaurants, delivery companies and Chip Shops. For deliveries of hot food - Chinese, Indian, Kebabs, Pizzas, Munch Boxes, Burgers or Fish and Chips. Or Sandwich Shops, Deli's, Ice-cream Parlours and Events Companies for deliveries of cold food - sandwiches, wraps, salads, sushi, ice-cream, or deserts