This bag comes with a polystyrene insert to enable the transportation of drinks in take away cups, cans or bottles.
- Two polystyrene inserts are supplied to place inside the bag
- Six drinks can be transported in each insert
- Hot or cold drinks can be placed in the insert for delivery
- Suitable for cups cans & bottles - holes measure diameter 65mm
- Mesh pockets at both sides - great for carrying napkins, sugar sachets
- Chunky zip on three sides of bag for easy access to contents.
- Foam insulation and strong foil lining for extra insulation
- Strong foil lining for durability and easy clean
- Plastic sleeve located on lid of bag for customer orders/receipts
- Two, double stitched webbing straps sewn underneath the bag for extra strength.
- Ideal to carry coffee, tea, smoothies, milkshakes or slush cups
Bag Measurements External:
- Length - 33cm or 13"
- Width - 22cm or 8.5"
- Height - 33cm or 13"
- Weight – 430 grams
Bag Measurements Internal:
- Length – 31 cm
- Width – 20 cm
- Height – 31 cm
- Holds 12 drinks on two layers
- Capacity – 19 litres
Polystyrene Insert Measurements:
- Length - 29 cm
- Width - 19 cm
- Height - 5 cm
New for 2018. This bag has been designed by us based on customer feedback. The bags are tall in height and very durable, so ideal for everyday use. The bags have foam insulation and have strong foil lining which is not only durable but is easy to wipe clean. The polystyrene beverage inserts allow the easy transportation of hot or cold drinks.
There are two chunky zips - customer feedback and the contents can be accessed easily from three sides of the bag. On either side of the bag there are mesh pockets - feedback request, which can be used to transport cold drinks bottles/cans, while the contents remain warm in the bag. There is a plastic sleeve on the lid of the bag for holding customer orders/receipts this can be viewed when carrying the bag. The webbing handles are 1.5" and are secured underneath the bag with double stitching, which gives added strength and durability.
Please note - the polystyrene inserts are designed to be placed within our range of insulated bags and not to be used on their own. They are not intended to be used as a tray to carry cups or similar items and therefore should not be used in this way. Please place the polystyrene insert within the insulated bags first and then add cups/cans once the insert is securely in place.