XL Thermal Take Away Delivery Bag with dividers Stock code T20
- Extra-large bag with one large single compartment which can be
- Two dividers to allow the single compartment to be divided into two or three sections
- Foam insulation & foil lined for easy wipe clean
- Double zip closure, on 3 sides of the bag for easy access
- Plastic sleeve on the lid of the bag for customer orders/receipts
- Double stitched webbing handles - secured underneath the bag
- Folds compactly when not in use
Bag Measurements External:
- Length - 54 cm or 21"
- Width – 30 cm or 12”
- Height – 28 cm or 11”
- Weight –900 grams
Bag Measurements Internal:
- Length – 52 cm
- Width – 28 cm
- Height – 27 cm
- Capacity – 40 litres
These XL thermal Take Away Delivery bags are strong and designed for carrying larger orders, including pizza boxes, drinks bottles and heavier items. These bags are ideal for catering companies or events companies.
Each bag is supplied with two dividers which are attached to the bag with strong Velcro. This allows the bags large compartment to be divided into two or three smaller sections or use without dividers for one large compartment.
The bags have a plastic order/receipt sleeve on the lid of the bag for customer orders or receipts.
The handles of the bag are made from 1.5” webbing straps, which are stitched all the way underneath the bags for durability and strength.
The dividers can be removed, and the bag can be folded compactly when not in use for easy storage.
The bags are thermally insulated and has a foil lining, which maintains the temperature and is easily wiped clean. These bags can be used to store hot or cold food. We can supply re-useable microwavable hot pads to help maintain the heat for longer transporting times or freezer packs.
We have supplied these bags to thousands of Take-aways, restaurants and delivery companies for deliveries of hot food - Chinese, Indian, Kebabs, pizzas (10" box), munch boxes, burgers or fish and chips. These bags can be used for the delivery of cold food - sandwiches, wraps, salads, sushi or platters of party food.