This bag can be used in combination with other bags in the Mix & Match Mesh Range or as a standalone product.
These bags have been designed by us with feedback from our customers. They were looking for a strong, durable bag which they could use on a daily basis with pockets on either side.
The bags have twin webbing straps which are stitched underneath the bag for strength and durability.
On either side of the bag there are mesh pockets, which can be used to transport cold drinks bottles/cans, while the contents remain warm in the bag.
The bag is accessed via a chunky enclosed double zip on three sides of the bag, this allows the contents to be easily accessible.
There is a large plastic sleeve to accommodate till receipts or customer orders and is visible when carrying yet the bag is still a simple design.
The bags are thermally insulated and has a foil lining, which maintains the temperature and is easily wiped clean. We can supply re-useable microwavable hot pads to help maintain the heat for longer transporting times.
We have supplied these bags to thousands of Take-aways, restaurants and delivery companies for deliveries of hot food - Chinese, Indian, Kebabs, pizzas (14" box), munch boxes, burgers or fish and chips.
Butchers, Bakers and Cake makers have used these bags for storage or deliveries.
External: 44cm (L) x 38cm (W) x 36cm (H)
Internal: 42cm (L) x 36cm (W) x 34cm (H)
Capacity: 51 litres Weight: 860 grams
- Mesh pockets at both sides - great for carrying bottles or cans.
- Chunky zip on three sides of bag for easy access to contents.
- Foam insulation and strong foil lining for extra insulation
- Strong foil lining for durability and easy clean
- Plastic sleeve located on lid of bag for customer orders/receipts
- Two, double stitched webbing straps sewn underneath the bag for extra strength.
- Folds compactly for easy storage when not in use