*Ice Packs Re-useable Blocks Frozen Block for Catering Chilled Cold Food Freezer Transportation
Re-useable freezer packs to help maintain the temperature of food delivery bags
Back in stock...limited quantity...
There are many benefits to using the freezer packs:
- Enables temperatures within your cool bag to be maintained for approximately 6-8 hours (using 6-18 cells)
- Can maintain temperatures as low as -5°C for up to 48 hours (to maintain these temperatures more packs need to be used)
- No leak guarantee to ensure your contents of the cool bag remain in pristine condition
- Re-useable therefore more economical
- Complies with European Food Safety Agency Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to minimise storage requirements prior to usage
- 100% food safe
- Trusted for over 27 years in chilled packaging market
- Packs can be cut into individual cells, before hydrated & frozen
We can offer these packs on their own or to use in conjunction with our bags, and can be cut into individual cells
Measurements of the cells: -
7.5 cm (L) x 6.5 cm (W) x 3cm (H)
Weight: 40 grams per cell
Please note: the measurements are when the block has been hydrated
This product has been developed by the Scottish Fishing Industry and has been trusted for 27 years
The packs are convenient and easy to use: -
3 simple steps: -
- Soak the cells for 10 minutes in fresh water (this process is completed once only) Tip: Use warm water, agitate and submerge the cells foil side up, to maximise the the expansion of the cells . This process only needs to be completed once.
- Freeze the hydrated cells (as low as minus 40°C) Tip: Place plastic film or waxed paper between sheets or place inside a plastic bag.
- Add the frozen blocks into your cool bag Tip: For lower and longer temperatures more packs may be needed for maximum effectiveness