- Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
- Vents - to help maintain temperature inside the box
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong & Durable – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Handle - for easy carrying
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
The boxes have a black plastic carry strap which helps when using the boxes for deliveries & transportation from the Hospitality Sector, Food & Drink Service Sector, On-line Grocery Delivery or Convenience store delivery
External: 41cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 40.4cm (H)
or 16" (L) x 16" (W) x 16" (H)
Internal: 35cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 33cm (H)
Capacity: 40 litres Weight: 1.23kg 1.3kg with strap
Holds: 12" x 12" x 12" cake box
The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4+ hours, cold food below 5°C ideal for cake, cupcake or afternoon tea delivery
Cambro Insulated Cool Boxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 hours. They are great for outside catering, meals on wheels, general food delivery etc.
The insulated boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable. The insulation is 3cm thick and have two vents. (Shown with arrows)
Each box has two ergonomic, integrated handles which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the recessed exterior wall, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe and are ideal in a delivery and catering environment.
Transporting Cold food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 0.3°C after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will increase to 1.4°C
Transporting Hot food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 87°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will reduce to 81.2°C
See the full product range and features here
We stock almost the full range of Cambro Go Boxes. Please contact us on 01383 665001 if you have any questions