Cambro Vented Insulated Delivery Box - Large with handle Thermal Catering Carrier Boxes EPPZ35265RST
This delivery box comes with a red handle to enable the box to be carried in one hand...ideal for the Hospitality Sector, Food & Drink Service Sector, On-line Grocery Delivery or Convenience store delivery
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
- Vents - to aid steam release
- Carry handle - strap allows easier carrying
- Lightweight Material – easy to move and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4+ hours, cold food below 5°C and hot food 60°C
External: 41cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 33.9cm (H)
or 16" (L) x 16" (W) x 13" (H)
Internal: 35cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 26.5cm (H)
Capacity: 32 litres Weight: 1kg/1.07kg with strap
Holds: 6 x 12” pizza box
Food Delivery Box with vents to help stem release & prevent cardboard packaging being soggy
Cambro Go Boxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 hours. They are great for outside catering, meals on wheels, general food delivery etc.
The insulated boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable. The insulation is 3cm thick and have two vents. (shown with arrows)
Each box has two ergonomic, integrated handles which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe. Each box has a plastic carry strap, which allows the box to be carried in one hand while delivering. Please note the handle supplied will be red in colour.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the recessed exterior wall, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe and are ideal in a delivery and catering environment.
Transporting Hot food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 87°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will reduce to 81.2°C
Transporting Cold food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 0.3°C,after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will increase to 1.4°C