*T19H Food Delivery Bags with re-useable heat pad-30 litres - extra heat for Deliveries
Heat your Takeaway Food Delivery Bag with re-useable heat pad designed to maintain temperature inside the bag, extending delivering times to 1+ hour
Design Features of the bag:
- Mesh pockets at both sides - great for carrying bottles or cans.
- Re-usable heat pack included with the bag (full instructions included)
- Chunky zip on three sides of bag for easy access to contents.
- Foam insulation and strong foil lining for extra insulation
- Strong foil lining for durability and easy clean
- Plastic sleeve located on lid of bag for customer orders/receipts
- Two, double stitched webbing straps sewn underneath the bag for extra strength
External: 33cm (L) x 33cm (W) x 33cm (H)
Internal: 31cm (L) x 31cm (W) x 31cm (H)
Capacity: 30 litres Weight: 550 grams
Holds a 10” pizza box Stock Code: T19H
|Ideal for deliveries drivers, riders & delivery companies delivering hot meals... takeaways...meals-on-wheels|
Design Features of heat pack:
- Food and drink safe- contains patented FDA Approved Food Grade Polymer.
- Reusable – therefore economical
- Space saving – as a flat sheet just add water to hydrate
- Non- toxic suitable for direct contact with meat and seafood
- Fully washable - which allows spills of food to wiped off hygienically
- Commercially used by Australian Government for meals on wheels service, Department of Defence and Coles online.
- Enhances the thermal temperature of your delivery bag – maintains for an hour (approx.)
How it works as a heat pack:
- The flat sheet is immersed in warm water, which activates the 24 polymer cells.
- The hydrated sheet is placed in a microwave for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- The heat pack is placed in the delivery bag and your customers order is placed in the bag.
|Deliver Chinese takeaways...Indian Meals...Fish & Chips...home made soup to an elderly relative...|
Tests with bags:
We tested three of our bags and found after we heated the packs and placed them in the bags it took approximately 10 minutes to reach the maximum temperature.
This maximum temperature varied depending on size of the bag – approx. 40 degree Celsius – which was 20 degrees higher than starting temperature, without heat pack.
The temperature dropped by 1 degree Celsius approx. every 5 minutes – so the internal temperature remained above 30 degrees Celsius for an hour.
Please note – condensation did occur when the bag was zipped for an hour, however if opening and closing the bag to deliver products this would allow air circulation.
The bag is strong and durable bag and can be used on a daily basis and has two mesh pockets on either side of the bag.
The bag has been designed to accommodate containers of all shapes, sizes, and designs. As a guideline the bag holds a 10” munch box.
The bags can be carried using the double carry handle, the webbing handles are 1.5” and are double stitched underneath the bag, which adds strength, stability and durability. A Velcro and nylon grab handle allows added comfort when carrying
The bag is accessed via a double chunky zip. The zips are on three sides of the bag therefore the contents can be accessed quickly and easily.
On either side of the bag there are mesh pockets, which can be used to transport napkins, hand sanitiser, or condiments, while the contents remain warm in the bag.
There is a large plastic sleeve to accommodate till receipts or customer orders and is visible when carrying. Yet, the bag still has a clean and simple design.
The bags are thermally insulated with foam and has a foil lining, which maintains the temperature and is easily wiped clean.
You can fold the bags away when they are not in use, therefore saving space.
We have supplied to thousands of take-aways, catering companies, restaurants, delivery companies and meals-on-wheels services. For deliveries of hot food - Chinese, Indian, Kebabs, Pizzas, Munch Boxes, Burgers or Fish and Chips.