Backpack designed by us at Take Eat Away™ with detachable Velcro panels for your company's logo. Each backpack bag is supplied with three blank panels as standard. With this option you can add your own logo by contacting your own printing company once you receive the bag. The strong Velcro is sewn securely to the backpack and the panels, extra panels can be purchased.
This backpack is the updated version of our popular T9, they have exactly the same measurements, shelves just the added extra of three fabric panels for your company logo.
This Backpack take away bag is ideal for carrying takeaway Pizza Boxes, drinks and most takeaway products. You can adjust the shelves to the height you require, the combinations are endless and will accommodate a variety of boxes, cartons and trays. Each bag has rucksack shoulder straps and an adjustable waist band for comfort and stability.
To provide an idea of size, each bag with accommodate pizza boxes up to 13 inches. There are various adjustable shelf combinations, which can be utilised to suit your own preference. Within the bags, you can carry containers, pizza boxes, drinks and much more.
The main access to the bag is via a zipped section, where opening both vertical zips will allow you access to stack items within the bag. You can also access the contents of the bag via a velcro opening lid.
The bags have rigid plastic insulated sides and foil lined for great insulation and are easily wiped over to keep clean.
External: 28cm (L) x 38cm (W) x 55cm (H)
Internal: 35cm (L) x 35cm (W) x 53cm (H)
Capacity: 65 litres Weight: 3.5 kg
Stock Code: T9P
- Measurements - 40cm (h) x 32cm (l)
- Attached - with Black Velcro/Hook and Loop. Panel - hook (rough) and Rucksack loop (soft)
- Three detachable Velcro panels for company logos
- Adjustable internal shelves - combinations to suit all types & sizes of boxes/cartons
- Padded shoulder strap for comfort for the user
- Padded adjustable waist band for comfort and stability when carrying
- Handle on top of lid to aid user removing backpack
- Access to contents by double zips on front panel or
- Velcro & plastic clasps to open lid for easy access to contents on top layer
- Foam and foil lined to maintain heat
- Foil lined for easy wipe clean
- Webbing straps which are double stitched for added strength