Designed by Take Eat Away™ for the UK and European Pizzeria Deliveries Market
Design Features of the bag:
- Envelope Style – easy access of contents
- Triple Velcro – to securely fasten and un-fasten
- Extra height – to accommodate more boxes
- Twin carry handle which is double stitched – extra strength and durability
- Side handle – to enable easier delivery of the pizza boxes
- Foam insulation and plastic lining – to retain heat and easy clean
- Plastic sleeve – for easy view of customer details
- Fold-able – for easy storage
- Available in Black or Red
The bags are designed with extra height and can accommodate 5 x 15" pizza boxes
External: 40cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 25cm (H)
Internal: 39cm (L) x 39cm (W) x 24cm (H)
or 15"(L) x 15" (W) x 9.5" (H)
Holds: 5 x 15” pizza boxes Weight: 650 grams
Stock Code: T12R Colour: Red
These bags are fantastic for all sorts of food deliveries – afternoon teas treats, breakfasts in boxes, munch boxes or pizza
These Envelope Pizza Bags have been designed by Take Eat Away™ for the UK and European Pizzeria Deliveries Market. The traditional envelope style bag is secured with triple Velcro which allows easy access to the boxes, allowing deliveries to be fast and efficient.
The bag has been designed with extra height, to accommodate 4 to 5 pizza boxes, measuring 15 inches.
The bags can be carried using the double carry handle, the webbing handles are 1.5” and are double stitched underneath the bag, which adds strength, stability and durability. A Velcro and nylon grab handle allows added comfort when carrying.
To assist access to the contents a side handle has been added to one side of the bag, this enables the delivery person to hold when unfolding the envelope style pizza bag.
Each bag has a plastic sleeve on the top of bag, this is ideal as the customers delivery address and details can viewed easily.
The bags have foam insulation and have a strong plastic inner fabric which can be easily wiped clean. You can fold the bags away when they are not in use.
These bags are fantastic for all sorts of food deliveries – afternoon tea treats, breakfasts in boxes, munch boxes or pizza.