Design Features of the bag:
- Mesh pockets at both sides - great for carrying bottles or cans.
- Re-usable heat pack included with the bag (full instructions included)
- Chunky zip on three sides of bag for easy access to contents.
- Foam insulation and strong foil lining for extra insulation
- Strong foil lining for durability and easy clean
- Plastic sleeve located on lid of bag for customer orders/receipts
- Two, double stitched webbing straps sewn underneath the bag for extra strength.
Bag Measurements External:
- 33 cm x 33 cm x 33 cm (13” x 13” x 13”)
- Weight – 550 grams
Bag Measurements Internal:
- 31 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm
- Holds 7 x 10” pizza box
- Capacity – 30 litres
Design Features of heat pack:
- Food and drink safe- contains patented FDA Approved Food Grade Polymer.
- Reusable – therefore economical
- Space saving – as a flat sheet just add water to hydrate
- Non- toxic suitable for direct contact with meat and seafood
- Fully washable - which allows spills of food to wiped off hygienically
- Commercially used by Australian Government for meals on wheels service, Department of Defence and Coles online.
- Enhances the thermal temperature of your delivery bag – maintains for an hour (approx.)
How it works as a heat pack:
- The flat sheet is immersed in warm water, which activates the 24 polymer cells.
- The hydrated sheet is placed in a microwave for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- The heat pack is placed in the delivery bag and your customers order is placed in the bag.
Tests with bags:
We tested three of our bags and found after we heated the packs and placed them in the bags it took approximately 10 minutes to reach the maximum temperature.
This maximum temperature varied depending on size of the bag – approx. 40 degree Celsius – which was 20 degrees higher than starting temperature, without heat pack.
The temperature dropped by 1 degree Celsius approx. every 5 minutes – so the internal temperature remained above 30 degrees Celsius for an hour.
Please note – condensation did occur when the bag was zipped for an hour, however if opening and closing the bag to deliver products this would allow air circulation.