These boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4+ hours and have larger carry handles
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
- Holds half-size (GN 1/1) Food pans
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Larger Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
These boxes are lightweight, strong and are dishwasher safe, which is incredibly important during these difficult times
External: 68cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 32.1cm (H)
Internal: 53.8cm (L) x 35.5cm (W) x 25.5cm (H)
Capacity: 46 litres Weight: 1.2 Kgs
We have supplied these style of boxes to Event Companies, Meals-on-Wheels, delivery companies and even for extra kitchen storage
Cambro Go Boxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4+ hours: - cold food below 5°C and hot food 60°C. They are fantastic for outside catering, meals on wheels and general food delivery or storage.
The insulated boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable. The insulation is 3cm thick and are capable of handling significant loads while maintaining the box shape and form.
Each box has two ergonomic, larger integrated handles which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the recessed exterior wall, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe and are ideal in a delivery and catering environment.
Transporting Hot food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 87°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will reduce to 81.2°C
Transporting Cold food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 0.3°C, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will increase to 1.4°C
We stock almost the full range of Cambro Go Boxes. Please contact us on 01383 665001 if you have any questions