Cambro GoBox - Insulated Front Load Carriers are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for either hot or cold food deliveries. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 + hours – cold food below 5°C and hot food 60°C. These boxes are ideal for Caterers and Food Delivery Companies and have been designed to carry GN1/1 Food Pans., which can be purchased from us.
The Cambro Front Loading boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) are eco-friendly (CFC Free), high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable.
The foam insulated front loading boxes are durable and strong, therefore can withstand substantial impact without damage. Also, they are capable of handling significant loads while maintain the box shape and form
Each Cambro Front Loader has been thoughtfully designed with built in handles along the top of the box, which allows the unit to be carried from all four sides. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe. The boxes can be placed on a Camdolly (trolley) to aid ease of transportation, these trolleys can be purchased separately.
The contents of the Front-Loading boxes can be accessed easily due to the door opening by 270° door. Durable hinges and latches allow the door to remain open securely to the side of the box and latches keep the door securely closed during transport. The box has built in shelves to accommodate the GN1/1 pans and allows between two to six pans to be used depending on pan depth) Also, a built-in condensation barrier helps Front Loaders to remain drip resistant.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in label recesses are situated on the front of the box, this speeds up contents’ recognition and therefore quicker deliveries, a packet of labels is supplied with the box.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are also dishwasher safe.
External: 64cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 47.5cm (H)
Internal: 53.5cm (L) x 33cm (W) x 37cm (H)
Capacity: 60 litres Weight: 3.2 Kgs
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours, without the need for electricity
- Front loading- door opens 270° for fast & easy access
- Fits between two to six GN 1/1 pans, depending on size
- 9 rails for pan combinations
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for 4-sided easy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Drip resistant - built in condensation barrier helps the loader to remain drip-resistant
- Gentle and open close mechanism - bevelled edges on door ensure smooth open/close
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
- 1-year pro-rated warranty
Please note: - Best results will be achieved by loading food pans between 82°C to 88°C. Loading metal food pans over 120°C will result in damage to the front loader box.