2 x Cambro Delivery Box with handle for Hot/Cold Food/Drink Last Mile Deliveries
This listing is for 2 of the Cambro Beveridge Boxes..........Each box has a security system to allow the user to padlock or cable tie the contents. This allows secure delivery to your customer and shows the contents has not been tampered with...
- Built in security system - allows the contents to be padlocked or cable tied (not included)
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
- Handle/strap – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
Ideal for transporting hot or cold food or drinks as the boxes maintains temperature for 4 hours
External: 42cm (L) x 33.5cm (W) x 42cm (H)
Internal: 35.8cm (L) x 27.3cm (W) x 36.7cm (H)
Capacity: 35 litres Weight: 1.0 Kgs
Holds 12 x 750ml glass bottles or 12 x 1.5 litre plastic bottles
Strap: black or red (depending on stock)
We have supplied these boxes to Event Companies, Meals-on-Wheels, delivery companies or last mile grocery delivery companies
Cambro GoBoxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 + hours – cold food below 5 degrees Celsius and hot food 60 degrees Celsius.
Each box has a black or red plastic carry handle, which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe.
The insulated boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable.
The foam insulated box are durable and strong, therefore can withstand substantial impact without damage. Also, they are capable of handling significant loads while maintain the box shape and form.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the exterior wall being recessed, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe, which allows a high standard of hygiene to be maintained
Transporting Hot food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 87c, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will reduce to 81.2c.
Transporting Cold food
Official Cambro figures state with a starting temperature of 0.3c, after 4 hours in the Cambro box the temperature will increase to 1.4c