These bags have been designed by us with feedback from our customers. They were looking for a strong, durable bag which they could use on a daily basis with no pockets or clips – keeping it simple. A re-useable microwavable heat pad is included which will help maintain the bag temperature for approx. one hour.
The bags have twin webbing straps which are stitched underneath the bag for strength and durability.
The bag is accessed via a chunky enclosed double zip on three sides of the bag, this allows the contents to be easily accessible yet when the bag is zipped closed the zips are concealed.
There is a large plastic sleeve to accommodate till receipts or customer orders and is visible when carrying yet the bag is still a simple design.
The bags are thermally insulated and has a foil lining, which maintains the temperature and is easily wiped clean.
We have supplied these bags to thousands of Take-aways, restaurants and delivery companies for deliveries of hot food - Chinese, Indian, Kebabs, pizzas (10" box), munch boxes, burgers or fish and chips.
External: 33cm (L) x 31cm (W) x 28cm (H)
Internal: 32cm (L) x 29cm (W) x 27cm (H)
Capacity: 25 litres Weight: 515 grams
- Strong and durable as designed for everyday use
- Insulated with a foil lining to maintain temperature
- Concealed chunky double zip closure, on 3 sides of the bag for easy access to contents and enclosed zip when not in use
- Plastic sleeve on lid for customer order details, which is visible when carrying
- Two webbing handles which are secured underneath the bag for durability
Techniice HDR Reusable Dry Ice/Hot Packs
We are excited to launch this product to work side alongside our Take Away Delivery Bags. This product has been developed in Australia and we believe we are the only seller in the UK. Each Techniice HDR Dry Ice Sheet comprises of 24 four ply cells (i.e. 2 inner textile sheets which contain the refrigerant polymer and 2 other high density plastic sheets) and can used to Cool or Heat.
Design Features of heat pad:
- Food and drink safe- contains patented FDA Approved Food Grade Polymer.
- Reusable – therefore economical
- Space saving – as a flat sheet just add water to hydrate
- Non- toxic suitable for direct contact with meat and seafood
- Fully washable - which allows spills of food to wiped off hygienically
- Commercially used by Australian Government for meals on wheels service, Department of Defence and Coles online
- Enhances the thermal temperature of your delivery bag – maintains for an hour (approx.)
Easy to use – full instructions will be included with your purchase and can be found on our website.
How it works as a heat pack:
The flat sheet is immersed in warm water, which activates the 24 polymer cells.
The hydrated sheet is placed in a microwave for approx. 1-2 minutes.
The heat pack is placed in the delivery bag and your customers order is placed in the bag.
Tests with bags:
We tested three of our bags and found after we heated the packs and placed them in the bags it took approximately 10 minutes to reach the maximum temperature.
This maximum temperature varied depending on size of the bag – approx. 40 degree Celsius – which was 20 degrees higher than starting temperature, without heat pack.
The temperature dropped by 1 degree Celsius approx. every 5 minutes – so the internal temperature remained above 30 degrees Celsius for an hour.
Please note – condensation did occur when the bag was zipped for an hour, however if opening and closing the bag to deliver products this would allow air circulation.