Cambro Insulated Catering Go Boxes are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 + hours – cold food below 5 degrees Celsius and hot food 60 degrees Celsius.
The insulated Cambro boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) an eco-friendly, high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable.
The foam insulated box are durable and strong, therefore can withstand substantial impact without damage. Also, they are capable of handling significant loads while maintain the box shape and form.
Each Cambro box has two ergonomic, integrated handles which allows comfort and safe lifting for the user. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily due to the exterior wall being recessed, which means hands can access to the sides of contents.
Cambro GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe.
External: 60cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 25.7cm (H)
Internal: 53.8cm (L) x 33.8cm (W) x 19.5cm (H)
Capacity: 35.5 litres Weight: 1.0 Kgs
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for four hours
- Holds half-size GN 1/1 food pans
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for easy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease