Cambro Front Loader 46 litre Insulated 4 hour Carrier Box 64x44x47cm for GN1/1 Pans EPP300
Cambro thermal Insulated Box Front Load Carriers are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery
- Thermal Insulation - holds safe temperature for 4 hours, without the need for electricity
- Front loading- door opens 270° for fast & easy access
- Fits between three to four 4” GN 1/1 pans, depending on size
- Lightweight Material – easy to carry and stack
- Strong – can carry significant weights yet keep shape
- Durable – can withstand substantial impacts
- Built-in Handles – comfortable and safe handles for 4-sided greasy lifting
- Stackable – the boxes are inter-stackable therefore space saving
- Drip resistant - built in condensation barrier helps the loader to remain drip-resistant
- Gentle and open close mechanism - bevelled edges on door ensure smooth open/close
- Easy Identification- built in area for labels to detail contents
- Easy loading & un-loading -interior wall recessed
- Dishwasher safe – easy to clean as unaffected by oil/grease
- 1-year pro-rated warranty
The boxes have a built-in condensation barrier which helps Front Loaders to remain drip resistant. The boxes are dishwasher safe
External: 60cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 31.6cm (H)
Internal: 53.8cm (L) x 33.8cm (W) x 25.4cm (H)
Capacity: 46 litres Weight: 1.9 Kgs
Stock Code: EPP300
These boxes are ideal for Caterers and Food Delivery and have been designed to carry GN1/1 Food Pans and hold the temperature for 4+hours
Cambro GoBox - Insulated Front Load Carriers are lightweight yet incredibly strong boxes and can be used for hot or cold food delivery. The boxes are designed to hold the temperature safely for 4 + hours – cold food below 5°C and hot food 60°C.
These boxes are ideal for Caterers and Food Delivery and have been designed to carry GN1/1 Food Pans.
The Cambro Front Loading boxes are made from EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) are eco-friendly (CFC Free), high performance foam material and are 100% recyclable.
The foam insulated box are durable and strong, therefore can withstand substantial impact without damage. Also, they are capable of handling significant loads while maintain the box shape and form.
Each Cambro Front Loader Has been thoughtfully designed with built in handles along the top of the box, which allows the unit to be carried from all four sides. The boxes can be stacked with other sizes GoBoxes which will save space and be safe. The boxes can be place on a Camdolly (trolley) to aid ease of transportation, which can be purchased separately.
The contents of the boxes can be loaded and un-loaded easily at the front of the box due to the 270° door access. Durable hinges and latches allow the door to remain open securely to the side of the Front Loader and latches keep the door securely closed during transport. Also, a built-in condensation barrier helps Front Loaders to remain drip resistant.
To help identify the contents in the boxes built-in labels are situated on two sides of the boxes this speeds up content’s recognition and therefore quicker deliveries GoBoxes are chemically inert and are unaffected by oil, grease & most chemicals. The boxes are dishwasher safe.
Please note:- Best results will be achieved by loading food pans between 82°C to 88°C. Loading metal food pans over 120°C will result in damage to the front loader box.
We stock almost the full range of Cambro Go Boxes. Please contact us on 01383 665001 if you have any questions